Thursday 29 December 2011

Sales bargains from Legs and Stockings

This is always a good time of year to bag some hosiery bargains, with almost all the major online retailers having sales.

Here are my picks from the Legs and Stockings website. They are a new retailer to me and they have some great bargains.

I have just bought some Trasparenze Cortina Matt Opaque Tights for just £4.95. They usually retail at between £11.00 to £13.00. I just bought a pair in Size 4 which goes up to 6'1". These are 100 denier so are perfect for this time of year. I will review these tights after I have tested them.



From the same seller there are also a range of Levante tights on special offer, including the Levante Airskin Ultra Opaque 150 Denier Tights which I have previously reviewed on this blog.

The Cette Dublin Classic Opaque Tights are also available at a great price - £6.75. Sizes go up to 5'11".



Delivery at Legs and Stockings is just £0.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment