Friday 14 September 2012

Just arrived: Falke Pure Matt 20 Tights

As the weather turns cooler I am looking at what styles and brands of tights are comfortable under trousers. The advice provided by the TightsFashion website was to start with 20 denier tights and then increase as the weather cools further.

One of the brands they recommended was Falke, which as readers of this blog will know if one of my favourite brands as their larger sizes are perfect for taller people.

I bought the Falke Pure Matt 20 tights from MyTights via the Falke Tights Shop at TightsFashion.

I will review these soon.

If readers would like to recommend any brands of sheer and semi-sheer tights that work well under trousers, please leave a comment.


1 comment:

  1. My recommendations are Wolford Neon 40 and Wolford Satin Touch 20 white

    ReplyDelete