Saturday 15 December 2018

MEN BUYING TIGHTS SURVEY: WHY DO YOU WEAR TIGHTS?

Here are further findings from our MEN BUYING TIGHTS survey.

The first question we asked was:

Why do you wear tights?


In this question we wanted to get a deeper understanding of the varied reasons why men buy and wear tights.

Here is a summary of your responses:




It's well known by now that many guys wear tights for warmth in colder months, but the standout finding is that the main reason we wear them is that we like them.

We like how they feel and we find finding tights a pleasurable feeling.

Many of you contributed further comments on this issue. Here is a selection:

They compliment outfits so good and on warmer days it's a lot nicer to wear hosiery than thicker socks.

I like how tights make my legs look (wife agrees), though I don't wear openly in public. In the winter especially, they add a little extra warmth without weight. Mostly, they make me feel subtly sexy.

I like how they make my legs look.

I wear tights/pantyhose because I think woman does not have exclusive right to wear them. Todays standards are not what it was 50 years ago so I think it is a mans right to wear tights if he wants to wear them.

I wear tights for lounging at home.

To keep a smooth line under skin-tight trousers, leggings and jeggings.

They are just comfortable some times to lay around the house.

The comfort and feel of these garment is truly amazing. It’s not just a fetish for me as a man to want to wear these. This is more for the warmth, the fit, the feel, love the way they wear under my pants. More practical and comfortable to me as a consumer.

I love the euphoric feeling it gives. It’s an aphrodisiac.

Tights feel comfortable and keep me warm. Compression/support tights are also a plus when one is walking around a lot in the day or standing.

9 comments:

  1. Does Wolford have any plans for their men's section moving forward?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is under consideration. Be patient because they want to get this right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wear tights/pantyhose because I think woman does not have exclusive right to wear them. Todays standards are not what it was 50 years ago so I think it is a mans right to wear tights if he wants to wear them.
    ----------------------
    I think its the best answer ever,fully agree with it

    ReplyDelete
  4. For Me,I Love the way pantyhose feel on My feet.
    I wear pantyhose with My suits,tuxedos and dress.

    I like to be like women, and have ability to slide My shoes on and off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to wear pantyhose because I am a male to female transgender woman. I wear them with dresses,& mini-skirts with shaved legs,& painted toe nails,& long high heels. Wearing bras all the time is nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wearing pantyhose since I was a little boy. I was curious about them so I tried Mom's on for 20 minutes or so. Loved them and went back whenever I could. First, I wear pantyhose because they feel fantastic and second, they make my legs look fantastic. I have always believed pantyhose are a unisex garment. Most of my pantyhose are women's brands but I do purchase men's brands when I come across them. I'd much rather purchase men's lines but there aren't as many options. I love the Glamory men's line and in the past year I have been purchasing only Glamory men's pantyhose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like wearing a leotard, opaque tights with lycra ladies panties under the tights. They feel so snug secure and warm during the cold weather. It's some what fun wearing them under warm outer clothes, like snug corduroy overalls with a lot of buttons and when the nurse and female doctor sees me in them, the nurse will help me out of the snug overalls and leotard,opaque tights with the panties layer by layer til I'm completely naked and gowned for the doctor's examination. They certainly feel so nice wearing them, but somewhat erotic having all my warm snug winter attire with the leotard, tights stripped off with her help.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wear them because I get excited and i love when women wear them with me. Purely for the sexual excitement I get

    ReplyDelete