Thursday 25 April 2013

Just arrived: Nylonica Lusso Silk 70 Opaque tights and 40 Opaque Tights

Stockings HQ is an online retailer with one of the largest ranges of tights, including many top brands.



They have sent me two pairs of tights to test and review from the Italian Nylonica brand. I am really excited about checking out this brand as it is new to me and appears to only be available in the UK at Stockings HQ.

Nylonica Linea Lusso Silk 70 opaque microfibre tights



Nylonica Linea Lusso Silk 40 opaque tights



Hosiery For Men is sustained by hosiery retailers and manufacturers who generously provide us with samples for review. Readers can also support this blog by clicking on any of the advertisements displayed and checking out the products on offer. Each time you do this you are making a valuable contribution and help to ensure that Hosiery For Men continues. Thanks for your continued support.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I got a pair of those from stockings hq too!

    I was also recently wearing Aristoc stay ups from them.

    This site is great, I admire those guys.

    ReplyDelete