Sunday 15 June 2014

Tramps: New range of compression hosiery

Fashionable prints, trending colors and plenty of comfort at an affordable price are the hallmarks of Tramps, a new line of compression hosiery created by Alex Reyes, a long-time hairdresser, and her brother Tomas Reyes, a New York-based fashion designer.



The two teamed up after she realized there was a huge void of color, fashion and excitement in the available support hose market and launched Tramps out of their hometown, Austin, Texas.

Tramps Fashion Compression Hosiery is designed especially for travellers, hairdressers, nurses and anyone else who spends a lot of time on their feet.

The first item is the “Bryanna” style, which features a high waist for back support. The lycra ribbed rolled wide waist band does not cinch but instead hugs the body to provide comfort and a beautiful shape, which was one of the biggest voids in available support hose. The line has also done away with uncomfortable closed toes and features an open toe design for complete freedom. Tramps Fashion Compression Hosiery also comes in hip hugger and maternity styles.





Speaking about the range Alex Reyes said: “As a hairdresser, I stand on my feet all day and I have to use support hose to help protect my legs from bad circulation or varicose veins. However, I grew frustrated by the lack of colours or fashion in support hose. That’s why I teamed up with my brother Tomas Reyes, who is an experienced fashion designer and merchandiser and, together, we created Tramps, a new line of compression hosiery that I, as an ideal client, would want to wear.”

“I asked my sister to list the features of her ideal support hose and then I went to work,” says Tomas Reyes. “I took all my experience in fashion design, production and merchandising to create a new line of compression hosiery that offers the compression and comfort you need and the fashion you want at a price you can afford.”



We hope to provide more information at Hosiery For Men about this exciting range, which will also be of interest to men who are on their feet all day. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment