Wednesday 31 December 2014

A visit to the FALKE flagship store in Berlin

Hosiery For Men visited Berlin over the holiday period. We were really pleased to be able to visit the FALKE flagship store on Berlin's Kurfürstendamm. FALKE are one of our favourite brands and going to a FALKE store was definitely one of the highlights of the trip.





The shop is very impressive with a beautifully designed space that highlights the FALKE range for women and men.







Service was very helpful. I needed to buy something warm as the temperature was about to plummet in Berlin. I asked a very nice sales assistant what tights she recommended for me and she took me through the current range of opaques, including the Pure Shine 80, the Pure Matt 50 and a new model, the Warm Deluxe tights. However, I decided to invest in another pair of the superb Pure Matt 100 tights, size V (XL), in the Marine shade. A great addition to my FALKE collection.

The cost was €26.00 and the tights were packed in a very classy FALKE bag.

1 comment:

  1. Look at all that space - it's like buying a new car! :-)

    ReplyDelete