Sunday 25 April 2021

Threads Tights Shares Reviews From Male Customers

Here is a great example of a hosiery brand interacting with their male customers. Threads Tights have published a YouTube video sharing reviews and feedback from male customers.




This is what Threads say when introducing the video:

"We are so lucky to receive such amazing reviews from our customers. You took the time to write them, so we took the time to read them. Threads is proud to have such a strong male customer base and we'll continue to work on developing tights that you can enjoy. Thank you so much for all your support!"



It's such a simple idea, that you wonder why more hosiery brands don't do this.

It shows that male customers are valued and that their comments feed into product development.

It also demonstrates a genuine commitment to inclusivity, and affirms that everyone can enjoy wearing tights.

Make sure you read Part One and Part Two of our latest conversation with the founder of Threads, Xenia Chen.

1 comment:

  1. I think personally I going to stick with with the women's pantyhose as these are the ones I use to wearing and the fit on me is perfect. I am so glad that Threads took the time to come up with tights for men but I am very happy with the Threads tights that I already own.

    ReplyDelete